Jump to topic
- Information Collection and Usage
- How We Use Your Information
- Data that You Direct Us to Share
- Owner’s Policy For Children
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Third-Party Links
- When You Contact Us For Help
- How Does Owner Handle Data From International Visitors?
- Google Analytics
- NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- Contact Us
Information Collection and Usage
While you are using this Website, we may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or business name and other such credentials that are necessary to authenticate users, validate user actions, or communicate with users. We collect this information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or call a phone number listed on the Website. We will not use this information for any other purpose than providing you with the information requested by you through the Website. You may, however, visit the Website anonymously.
We do not collect any information about you from other sources outside of your interaction with the Website or when you call a phone number listed on the Website. We will not share your data or content with anyone without your express consent and only to the extent necessary to provide you with the products and/or services requested. We will not sell or otherwise transfer your data or content to advertising platforms, data brokers, information resellers, or any other third-party organizations. Additionally, we will not use your data or content for advertising, marketing or similar services.
How We Use Your Information
We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) from you unless you voluntarily choose to disclose such information while using the Website or contact us via e-mail or telephone call.
- In order to take advantage of certain services and features on the Website, you must provide certain PII and Anonymous Information.
- If you submit PII to us through the Website, then we may use your PII to improve our services to you, and to identify and authenticate your access to the Website’s services. In addition, we use Anonymous Information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users to personalize your experience on the Website.
- We may use your e-mail address to send you notifications and information that are related to your use of the Website, answer your questions about the Website, or fulfill a legal or regulatory disclosure requirement.
We do not record your data in a database, but we do maintain any emails that you may send us. Our emails are hosted on Google Suite; as such we rely on the security features provided by Alphabet to protect messages sent to and from our email accounts.
The Owner is not attempting to provide any type of health advice or analysis to users. The Website is simply presenting users with information regarding substance abuse and treatment centers. Users should not interpret the Website’s display of this data as any type of assessment from it. Owner will not be held responsible for any assessment or decision users make based on the data presented in the Website.
Owner’s Policy For Children
Owner does not wish to interact with or collect any data from individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any PII data from children under the age of 13. We request that minors do not engage with our Website without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, unless otherwise permitted by the law. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to use the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We encourage parents to monitor their children’s Internet usage and/or to use web filtering technology to supervise their children’s access to the Internet.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Website pages may utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies like pixel tags and web beacons to improve the functionality of the Website. Cookies are text files that are sent by servers to web browsers and stored on your computer. They tell us which parts of the Website you’ve visited so we can alert you to software compatibility issues and save your preferences for future visits to the Website. Web beacons and pixel tags are images embedded in a webpage or e-mail for the purpose of measuring and analyzing usage and activity. The Website, or third-party service providers acting on our behalf, may use web beacons and pixel tags to help us analyze usage and improve our functionality. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall PII previously provided by a user.
When You Contact Us For Help
Whenever you contact Owner for help, we collect your name and e-mail address along with additional information you provide in your request so that we can provide you with assistance and improve the Website.
The privacy and security of user data is as important to us as it is to you. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to controls and protect your data from unauthorized access. We adhere to accepted industry privacy standards and comply with our own privacy practices.
In addition, we use strong encryption and a protocol for transmitting private information via the Internet. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we follow accepted industry standards and implement reasonable security practices to protect PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
A brief overview of our current security practices is below:
- Passwords. Our staff are encouraged to use strong passwords for their user accounts. Passwords are never to be sent in plain-text format over non-instant messaging platforms such as email. Use of password management software such as LastPass is also encouraged.
- SSL. The Website is encrypted using an Extended Validation SSL Certificate from Let’s Encrypt. Extended Validation certificates build trust with visitors by displaying our company name in the URL bar of their web browser.
- WordPress. The Website is powered by WordPress and is updated as often as possible to stay ahead of any security holes. We follow all WordPress security guidelines as outlined by The OWASP Foundation. We rely on the iThemes Security plugin to further assist in keeping our WordPress installation protected. The plugin is configured to automatically stop potential threats and send email notifications for any critical issues. Logs are kept of all logged-in user activity on the Website and are subject to review, if necessary.
- Web Server. The Website is hosted on kinsta’s web hosting service. Direct server access is only allowed for whitelisted IP addresses. Additionally, a private key file is also needed before access to the server is allowed. Further, software running on the server which powers the Website is subject to occasional security updates.
- Email. The email addresses we use are hosted on Microsoft Exchange; as such we rely on the security features provided by Microsoft to protect messages sent to and from our accounts. Staff are advised once again to use strong passwords and to be mindful of phishing attempts.
How Does Owner Handle Data From International Visitors?
The Website is hosted and operated entirely in the United States and is subject to United States law. Any personal information that you provide to Owner is being transferred to Owner for use solely in the United States and will be hosted on United States servers. You consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States. If you are accessing the Website from outside the United States, please be advised that United States law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Website, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You may also contact us using the information below.
Further, because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to ensure that the Website is compliant with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
Treatment Pathway LLC
Alcohol Rehab Help
4700 Millenia Boulevard Suite 175 PMB 93044
Orlando, FL 32839
 “Personally Identifiable Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address. You will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information under various circumstances when using the Website, including when registering for services or when submitting an inquiry form to the Website.
 “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of the Website and its services.